She Wore Her Scars Like Wings
This talisman reads ‘She Wore Her Scars Like Wings’ written by the poet Atticus as an ode to the exquisite strength of the female spirit. Featuring a blooming rose symbolizing joy, and wings representing freedom, it is a celebration of self-love.
Pyrrha will donate $50 from the purchase of this talisman to support Love is Louder.
Love is Louder is dedicated to creating more supportive communities and campuses for teenagers and young adults. Funds raised from this talisman will go to #LoveisLouder programs combatting bullying, discrimination, self-image issues and the harmful aspects of social media.
The poet Atticus is the anonymous New York Times Bestselling author of Love Her Wild, The Dark Between Stars and The Truth About Magic.
Available online only.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 23mm x 25mm.
- We recommend 18″ as a standard chain length for women, and 20″/22″ for men. See size guide.